I would like to thank Pooja G for nominating me for this award. Poojas’ blog site is, lifesfinewhine.wordpress.com, you should give it a read. The content on it is very well written and interesting. It covers a variety of different topics and subjects. I highly recommend it.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
This is harder to do than it sounds. I want to include interesting things about myself that will help give my readers a glimpse, a better understanding of who I am, in a thoughtful and personal way.
1. I love adventure, I have always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail, drive or bike across the USA. It would be fun to see the natural wonders, scenic sites, cities and tourist attractions, and meet new people and fellow travelers along the way.
2. When I was a child I wanted to be either an archaeologist, anthropologist or astronaut. That’s all A’s there.
3. I eat too many sweets. I love junk food. I am a Coke drinker. No Pepsi, please.
4. I have a fondness for wearing rock and music T-shirts, and I like the 60’s hippie style of dress and accessories, fringe and turquoise, and tie die. I also like cowboy hats and boots. I don’t follow the latest fashion trends. I make my own, it’s my way of making a statement of who and what I am.
5. I was not a very good student in school. I daydreamed most of the time. The only subjects I really cared for, were science and history.
6. I am a night person, and always have been. I feel the most comfortable at night. That doesn’t always work out so well in a daytime world.
7. I am a news junkie. I have an intense amount of curiosity, and want to know what is going on in the world. I follow current events of the day. I am concerned about the environment, and would like to see everyone have a better understanding and tolerance of people that they see, and think of as different.
My nominees are:
Each and every one of these nominees have diverse and unique blogs. They are deep, personal, imaginative, sometimes funny, helpful, thought-provoking, and inspiring. They construct their words, shaping and forming them into their own creations, like potters with clay. Your work has touched me in so many ways
I highly recommend checking out their blogs.
Nominees, you do not have to participate if you choose not to, and if you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!.Read more "The Versatile Blogger Award"